v2.35.0 - Displaying multiple fields in a row 🤯
Hey everyone 👋
We took last week off last but today we're bringing a tiny UI feature that many people want and we squash a few bugs.
- add method and params to link_to method in the profile menu
- Add Avo::Row for more precise layout control
🐛 Bug Fixes
- broken non-poly belongs to
- action text html broken from sanitization
- remove unpermitted param from action run method
- allow extra pagy i8n load
- prevent eager loading of computed file fields
- Stringify message before sanitization
- remove default i18n load dir
Avo 3 work continues
This week we're working on refactoring a few things in the initialization process so we're protected against race conditions.
Short Ruby Newsletter
Lucian compiled a cool summary of what people are saying about the Stack Overflow Survey and is preparing a cool list of Ruby conferences for this year.
SupeRails is cooking up something cool
Yaro is cooking up something awesome. I can't talk about it much, but you'll get a glimpse into that by watching his latest video on the YouTube channel.
PS: We also started a podcast together at www.friendly.show
Let's mee up at Brighton Ruby
That's right, I'll be in Brighton on the 30th so if you see me, come say Hi! Also, ask for stickers...
That's it for today. It's time to focus on Avo 3.
Thanks for being awesome!
Adrian and Paul
Release notes: https://avohq.io/releases/2.35
Release video: https://youtu.be/6SPZub9ap9Y
Subscribe to Short Ruby Newsletter: https://shortruby.com/
Subscribe to SupeRails: https://www.youtube.com/@SupeRails
Subscribe to Friendly.show: https://www.friendly.show