There's an easy way to send feature requests on the 💫 GitHub discussions page. There's always a human responding so don't be shy.
We launched v2.0 with a fresh coat of paint and a menu editor.
Here are some things that we are commited to work on next 👉
We want to get in touch with you to tell us what you need in Avo to make your development experience better and faster.
So get in touch with us on our forum.
For a more detailed road-map check out our GitHub project.
Last updated May 24th, 2022
- Launch V1.0Done
- Launch the Hotwire version.
- Leverage Pundit policies to build a robust and scalable authorization system.
- Localize your app for your customers.
- Custom toolsDone
- Add even more functionality to Avo.
- Remove Webpacker as a dependencyDone
- Use your own asset pipeline with Avo.
- Custom fieldsDone
- Bring your own fields into Avo easy-peasy.
- Better search experienceDone
- Search one resource or search all resources.
- All your metrics at a glance.
- Launch v2.0Done
- A fresh coat of paint and a lot of improvements
- Mobile interface/Responsive designDone
- Easily browse your data on mobile devices.
- Sidebar/Menu editorDone
- Configure the sidebar items as you need them
- Resource cardsIn progress
- Add cards to your resource page
- Tags fieldDone
- Easily manage lists for your records
- Resource toolsDone
- Add custom content to your resource's show & edit pages.
- PanelsComing soon
- Group information together
- TabsIn progress
- Conditionally show the data you need
- ThemingComing soon
- Make Avo look like you need it to
- Track resource changesComing soon
- Be on top of what goes on in your Avo admin.
- Smart resource generationComing soon
- Don't start with a blank canvas.
Integration was a breeze and even things like custom fields were really simple to add.
Definitely loving the experience compared to ActiveAdmin.