v2.36.0 - Icons on menu items, format_using and update_using hooks
Released July 2023
We have two cool features to show you today, so let's get into it 💪
- formatusing and updateusing field options Docs: https://docs.avohq.io/2.0/field-options.html#fields-formatter
- ✨ Add icon to menu items
🐛 Bug Fixes
- stored_as for location field broken
- hide tags field on community license
- menu icons on community license
- refactor: stop checking the license if in test env
Brighton Ruby was awesome. It's such a nice place to meet online friends and make new ones. I wrote a few words on what went on.
Working towards an Avo 3 Public Beta
We're working on setting up the new website for the Avo 3 beta so you can start trying out the public beta of Avo 3.
No other big news this week other than we're working hard on Avo 3...
That's it for today.
Thanks for being awesome!
Adrian and Paul
Release notes: https://avohq.io/releases/2.36
Release video: https://youtu.be/rw9sLVRxGWo
Subscribe to Short Ruby Newsletter: https://shortruby.com/
Subscribe to SupeRails: https://www.youtube.com/@SupeRails
Subscribe to Friendly.show: https://www.friendly.show
More information and release video here
- feature: formatusing and updateusing field options @adrianthedev (#1797)
- ✨ Add icon to menu items @RocKhalil (#1799)
🐛 Bug Fixes
- fix: stored_as for location field broken @adrianthedev (#1817)
- fix: hide tags field on community license @Paul-Bob (#1806)
- fix: menu icons on community license @Paul-Bob (#1800)
- chore: minor tweaks @adrianthedev (#1825)
- refactor: stop checking the license if in test env @adrianthedev (#1804)