v2.10.0 - Tabs and panels in beta
Released July 2022
Avo 2.10 has landed with a few bug fixes and a long-time expected feature.
Tabs and panels landed 🚀 - You can better organize your fields and tools into panels and tabs. This does not have only an aesthetic function but also performance too.
French translations. Thank you Dimitri B! Run
bin/rails generate avo:localeto load them.
Key-value fixed for the
forced_localeto be able to edit multilingual records easier.
Date & datetime picker improvements for mobile. Thank you hassyyy!
You can declare the
model_classas a string now. This will not break your app on boot time anymore.
Fixed a hardcoded value in
ResourceEditComponent. Thank you, Louis!
I can't wait to see what you are going to build with it.
Going forward we're going to focus on fixing two nasty bugs. One with the date-time field and one with namespaced resources and finishing up some things we started a while back like resource cards, controller hooks, and some more cool stuff.
Thank you for being awesome ✌️
🐛 Bug Fixes
- fix: key value field new->create view @adrianthedev (#1010)
- fix: add force_locale param and use URI helpers to generate paths @adrianthedev (#1003)
- fix: date field format in mobile browsers @hassyyy (#998)
- fix: model class with encryption broken @adrianthedev (#996)
- fix: hard-coded policy action called on ResourceEditComponent @bear-in-mind (#991)
- refactor: add common params to the menu builder @adrianthedev (#1007)