v2.16.0 - Skip show view, advanced fields on actions, create button on has_one association
Released September 2022
Hey Ruby friends,
It's been a long two weeks since our last release. We've been hard at work building new features in Avo.
Made sure model is set on actions. This enables developers to use the
belongs_tofields in actions.
Skip show view out in beta. You may now choose to only have the Edit view and skip Show.
Sidebar items accept
Add create button on has one association
🐛 Bug Fixes
- ensure the right resource is used in resource_component
- read-only trix field
There are 7 good first issues ready to be picked up in the repo.
We're working on adding a sidebar to the resource Show and Edit views. This will enable you to add fields that don't really belong in long horizontal formats.
I have to pick up and finish the native fields PR, and there are quite a few community contributions that are very close to the finish line like custom policies and action policy support.
Go and check out the Wroclove.rb talks. There are quite a few interesting subjects being discussed.
Adrian and Paul 🤙
Release notes: https://avohq.io/releases/2.16.0
Release video: https://youtu.be/lQ2cwg3IIGA
Subscribe to Short Ruby Newsletter: https://shortruby.com/
- Made sure model is set on the resource for actions @iainbeeston (#1211)
- feature: skipshowview @Paul-Bob (#1209)
- feature: add data attributes to sidebar items @adrianthedev (#1237)
- feature: create button on has one association @Paul-Bob (#1181)
🐛 Bug Fixes
- fix: ensure the right resource is used in resource_component @bear-in-mind (#1202)
- fix: read-only trix field @Paul-Bob (#1241)
- chore: add product resource @adrianthedev (#1251)