v2.2.0 - Allow via detaching and hide record selector
Released April 2022
Hey there friends @here,
New week, new release. This time with a video talking about what we released.
Allow detaching via the association. By default, when you visit a record through an association that belongs_to field is disabled. There might be cases where you'd like that field not to be disabled and allow your users to change that association. Docs
Hide the record selector checkbox – You might not need the selector checkbox on your table. Now you can hide it. Docs
Cosmetic tweaks around the profile component and resource description.
Added support for namespaced models. You can now use
self.model_class = Some::Useron your resource.
Fix broken action buttons on Safari
Improved the development experience a bit by watching and reloading the initializer file in your development env and the whole
libdirectory when doing development on Avo
Thank you, @yorch and @MrJoy, for your contributions this week!
Next to ship are the Resource cards, which didn't get all the attention they needed to release this week, but we think you're going to love them.
We've got quite a few tickets to fix issues and some new feature requests, so the sidebar editor will be delayed a bit.
We love getting feedback and spitballing ideas, so please get in touch with us if you want to chat.
- feature: allow via detaching @adrianthedev (#811)
- feature: hide record selector @adrianthedev (#810)
🐛 Bug Fixes
- fix: resource description truncated @adrianthedev (#819)
- fix: unscrollable searchable belongs_to @adrianthedev (#818)
- fix: panel component title alignment @adrianthedev (#817)
- Fix/init input handling @MrJoy (#804)
- fix: save button broken on safari @adrianthedev (#809)
- Minor improve sidebar profile component @yorch (#777)
- fix: missing target for controller in profile image @adrianthedev (#798)
- fix: add support for namespaced models @adrianthedev (#796)