v2.20.0 - Arguments on filters and actions, keep action modal open and select field fixes
Released November 2022
We have a couple of cool features going out today, so let's check out the changes:
- arguments on filters and actions Docs: https://docs.avohq.io/2.0/actions.html#actions-arguments
- fail action and keep modal open Docs: https://docs.avohq.io/2.0/actions.html#keep-modal-open
- add dashboard name to page title
🐛 Bug Fixes
- select field
- Only attempt to eager load directories that exist
- sidebar group and heading are clickable to collapse/expand
- Fix problem with HasHTMLAttributes memoization
- enter should submit rather than cancelling action
- display model errors on destroy
- replace breadcrumbsonrails with custom breadcrumbs implementation
- bump loader-utils from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4
Thank you to contributors
I want to say a personal thanks to this release's contributors. I'm humbled that there are people that like and want to help the project.
This just makes me work on it more and more ❤️
Avo 3 work has started quite good. We merged a refactoring PR and now we're working on plugins and the adapter system. If you worked on a plugin system and would like to help out and brainstorm with us, please get in touch with us.
Send us your feedback and ideas on the forum.
Avo 2 will continue to be supported with bugfixes, security updates, and community contributions.
Short Ruby Newsletter is trying something new this week with a short and long format newsletter, so check it out.
Yaroslav published another cool video about logging in using a magic link on the SupeRails YT channel.
Thank you for being so supportive!
Adrian and Paul
Release notes: https://avohq.io/releases/2.20
Release video: https://youtu.be/_9b2qP5omQQ
Subscribe to Short Ruby Newsletter: https://shortruby.com/
Subscribe to SupeRails: https://www.youtube.com/c/SupeRails
- feature: arguments on filters and actions @Paul-Bob (#1403)
- feature: fail action and keep modal open V2 @Paul-Bob (#1410)
- feature: add dashboard name to page title @nkriege (#1423)
🐛 Bug Fixes
- fix & refactor: select field @Paul-Bob (#1432)
- Fix: Only attempt to eager load directories that exist @dhnaranjo (#1440)
- fix: sidebar group and heading are clickable to collapse/expand @ali-haider-eqt (#1429)
- fix: Fix problem with HasHTMLAttributes memoization @nkriege (#1431)
- bug: enter should submit rather than cancelling action @nkriege (#1428)
- fix: display model errors on destroy @adrianthedev (#1422)
- chore(deps): bump loader-utils from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 @dependabot (#1438)