v2.32.0 - Index map view, area field, and autocomplete option
Released May 2023
Hey everyone 👋
I said it will be the Month of the Map for Avo, so here we go...
- Feature/mapkick area map
- Resource index map component
- Add autocomplete field option
🐛 Bug Fixes
- When initializing an Action any class variables should be set to nil if appropriate
- hydrate resource properly on form submission
- use mapkick options for area field
- use Host for map view proc
- default the cache store to filestore
Thank you to our contributors
I just want to thank all our contributors. Avo wouldn't be what it is today without them.
This week we've had tremendous contributions from Jim, Stephen, and Roman. Thank you!
Avo 3 closed beta is starting this week
We will send over the Avo 3 closed beta instructions this week. Unfortunately, we went into a deep rabbit hole on updating and reorganizing the docs, so you know how to get the best of Avo 3.
That is why we've been a bit laggy on the chat and repo. We really want to ship Avo 3, fix those nasty bugs, make the API the best possible, and properly launch Avo 3 publicly so we can get back to the regular release schedule.
We published the new and only Community Sponsorship package, where all sponsors get all the value. There are only 9 spots left, so reach out if you have a Ruby product or company and you'd like to support the community.
Thank you for all your support and contributions ✌️
Adrian and Paul
Release notes: https://avohq.io/releases/2.32
Release video: https://youtu.be/N2j3unJtGYI
Subscribe to Short Ruby Newsletter: https://shortruby.com/
Subscribe to SupeRails: https://www.youtube.com/@SupeRails
Subscribe to Rails tricks: https://www.railstricks.com/
More information and release video here
- Feature/mapkick area map @Bergrebell (#1699)
- Resource index map component @fastjames (#1679)
- Add autocomplete field option @fastjames (#1714)
🐛 Bug Fixes
- [Fix] When initializing an Action any class variables should be set to nil if appropriate @stevegeek (#1720)
- fix: hydrate resource properly on form submission @Paul-Bob (#1712)
- Upgrade postcss-* npm packages @fastjames (#1721)
- Upgrade eslint NPM packages @fastjames (#1722)
- Remove outdated @tailwindcss/jit @fastjames (#1716)
- Upgrade css-loader npm library @fastjames (#1723)
- Update postcss npm packages @fastjames (#1717)
- Add Rails 7.0.x to the test matrix @fastjames (#1715)