Fair Use Policy
This document (“Policy”) sets out some of the most important responsibilities you have when using our Services. Please read them carefully. Failure to comply with the provisions of this Policy may result in the termination of the Contract.
This Policy forms part of the Contract between you and us. Capitalized terms used and not defined have the meanings set forth in the General Terms.
When using our Services, you must:
- pay on time the consideration for the Services, when the Services are provided in exchange for a price;
- comply with applicable legal provisions, in particular, those regarding intellectual property and the protection of personal data;
- ensure that you have all necessary rights in relation to Customer Data;
- keep the communications between the Parties confidential;
- adhere to the licensing conditions specified for our individual Services.
When using our Services, you must not:
- allow another person or entity to use your contact details;
- upload malware or take actions that could affect the normal operation of the Services (for example, DDoS attacks);
- send advertising or promotional messages or any type of unsolicited, unauthorized or spam communications;
- violate or circumvent any security, authentication or identity verification measure;
- access, modify or use non-public areas or parts of the Services or common areas of the Services to which you have not been invited;
- upload or transfer through the Services files, software or links that contain or redirect to a virus, trojan, worm or other harmful component or technology that illegally accesses or downloads content or information stored within the Services or on hardware us or any third party;
- attempt to copy, modify, decompile, disable, translate or disrupt the functions, functionality, integrity or performance of the Services or reverse engineer them;
- upload or distribute data that in any way violates the law or the intellectual property rights of others;
- encourage or support others in behaviours that violate the Contract.